4. Which documents are necessary for my application and what is the deadline?

The following documents are required for your application and must be translated into German (with the exception of documents written in English):

  1. Completed application form
  2. School leaving certificate allowing for entrance to university
  3. A list of all the courses you have ever completed during your study of law with the total number of credits you received.
  4. Law degree certificate
  5. Information about the length of your study of law
  6. A short curriculum vitae

Please send these documents to the following address not later than 31 January:


Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
z. Hd. Frau Carmen Thies
Westring 400
24098 Kiel / Germany

You do not have to send your application form to Uni-ASSIST.